- The traditional Thai sweet and sour taste forms the basis of Amy's version of this dish of broad rice noodles with tofu, julienned carrots, green onions, broccoli and baked cashews instead of the more commonly used peanuts in the sauce. We're sure you will find Amy's Pad Thai delicious and most satisfying. (from Amy's)Claims
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Trans Fat Free
- No MSG
- GMO Free
- Dairy Free
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Contains Soy
- Contains Cashews
(Vegan): Rice Noodles (Rice, Water, Tapioca Starch), Organic Broccoli*, Organic Cane Sugar*, Organic Tofu* (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans*, Nigari [Magnesium Chloride, A Natural Firming Agent]), Filtered Water, Organic Carrots*, Organic Green Onions*, Organic Wheat Free Tamari* (Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt), Organic Distilled Vinegar* (Gluten Free), Organic Cashews*, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Red Onions*, Paprika, Sea Salt, Tamarind Extract, Organic Garlic*, Black Pepper. Contains Soy And Tree Nuts (Cashews).
This product is made in a facility that processes foods containing wheat, milk, tree nuts and seeds (including sunflower seeds). Amys Kitchen does not use any peanuts, fish, shellfish or eggs.
Amy's Thai Pad Thai
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$3.99/ea($5.78/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsVeggie Breakfast Links10ct, 0.8oz ea$4.59/ea($9.18/lb)
- Mrs. T'sPotato and Cheddar Pierogies12ct, 16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)