- When Hilary created this recipe in 2005 for her restaurant, Local Burger, she wanted it to taste great and be free of all common food allergens and artificial ingredients. She met all of her goals with this recipe, and now shares it with everyone! (from Hilary's Eat Well)Claims
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Dairy Free
- GMO Free
- Contains Tree Nuts
Water, Whole Millet*, Whole Quinoa*, Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil*, Sweet Potato*, One Or More Of The Following: (Arugula*, Beet Greens*, Chard*, Collards*, Dandelion*, Kale*, Parsley*, Spinach*, Turnip Greens*), Onion*, Psyllium Husk Powder*, Arrowroot*, Redmond's Real Salt®, Garlic*, Apple Cider Vinegar*.
CONTAINS: TREE NUTS (COCONUT).
Hilary's Eat Well World's Best Veggie Burger
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50
- Martin'sSandwich Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.26/lb)
- 0.50lb | $6.49/lb$3.24
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.69/ea($3.93/pt)
- ArnoldSelect White Hot Dog Buns8ct, 14oz$3.69/ea($4.19/lb)
$1.99Any 3 2 Lt for $4.98($0.42/pt)
- 0.50lb | $8.39/lb$4.20