- DescriptionWhen Hilary created this recipe in 2005 for her restaurant, Local Burger, she wanted it to taste great and be free of all common food allergens and artificial ingredients. She met all of her goals with this recipe, and now shares it with everyone! (from Hilary's Eat Well)Claims
- No Preservatives
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Contains Tree Nuts
Water, Whole Millet*, Whole Quinoa*, Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil*, Sweet Potato*, One Or More Of The Following: (Arugula*, Beet Greens*, Chard*, Collards*, Dandelion*, Kale*, Parsley*, Spinach*, Turnip Greens*), Onion*, Psyllium Husk Powder*, Arrowroot*, Redmond's Real Salt®, Garlic*, Apple Cider Vinegar*.
CONTAINS: TREE NUTS (COCONUT).
Hilary's Eat Well World's Best Veggie Burger
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50
- Diet PepsiCola, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- 0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.69/ea($3.93/pt)
- Martin'sLong Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.26/lb)
- Diet CokeCola, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$6.59/ea($0.73/pt)
- 0.50lb | $6.49/lb$3.24