- DescriptionHeating Instructions
Made only from kale grown in New Yorks Hudson Valley. Picked at the peak of the season to ensure tender flavorful leaves, Hudson Valley Harvests kale smoothie base is a delicious and healthy start to any smoothie.
Hudson Valley Harvest vegetables are grown in Hudson Valley, NY. They're harvested at their peak quality and are immediately frozen in small batches. They're not trucked across the country or flown across the globe, and they don't wait weeks to be frozen. Our flash-freezing techniques ensure that you are receiving all the nutrients contained in the produce at the moment it's picked.
Hudson Valley Harvest works with a small group of farmers dedicated to bringing you the best local produce. All of our vegetables are freshly grown by the following family farms:
- Altobelli Farm; Kinderhook, NY
- Black Horse Farms; Coxsackie, NY
- Bradley Farm; New Paltz, NY
- Davenport Farm; Stone Ridge, NY
- George's Farm; Menands, NY
- Hepworth Farms; Milton, NY
- Markristo Farm; Hillsdale, NY
- Stoneledge Farm; South Cairo, NY
- Shaul Farms; Middleburgh, NY
- Taliaferro Farms; New Paltz, NY
Scoop 2-6 tablespoons and blend with fruit, juice, nut milk, fresh vegetables or smoothie ingredients of your choice. Process in blender until smooth.BrandHudson Valley Harvest