- Amy's Mac & Cheese is an all time favorite with kids of all ages. Thinking it would be nice to offer a special version for the more sophisticated foodies among us, Andy asked Steve, our chef in France, to create one. With true genius, Steve adapted his "Gratin Dauphinoise with Spinach" recipe to suit our needs, using gluten-free pasta, kale, and three cheeses. The result is superb. Kale adds texture, color, and nutrition, and the additional cheeses give an extra flavor boost to the original Mac & Cheese, while keeping its smooth "comfort food" feel. Here is a dish for grown-ups that kids will probably go for as well. (from Amy's)Claims
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Rice Pasta (Filtered Water, Organic Rice Flour), Organic Lowfat Milk, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Kale, Grade Aa Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Onions, Organic Rice Flour, Filtered Water, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Agave Nectar, Mustard Powder, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Vinegar, Organic Bell Peppers, Yeast, Organic Potato Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Spices, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Garlic.
Amy's Bowls, 3 Cheese and Kale Bake
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Mrs. T'sPotato and Cheddar Pierogies12ct, 16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$3.99/ea($5.78/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsChik'n Nuggets12ct, 0.87oz ea$4.59/ea($6.99/lb)