Hudson Valley Harvest vegetables are grown in Hudson Valley, NY. They're harvested at their peak quality and are immediately frozen in small batches. They're not trucked across the country or flown across the globe, and they don't wait weeks to be frozen. Our flash-freezing techniques ensure that you are receiving all the nutrients contained in the produce at the moment it's picked.Claims
Hudson Valley Harvest works with a small group of farmers dedicated to bringing you the best local produce. All of our vegetables are freshly grown by the following family farms:
- Altobelli Farm; Kinderhook, NY
- Black Horse Farms; Coxsackie, NY
- Bradley Farm; New Paltz, NY
- Davenport Farm; Stone Ridge, NY
- George's Farm; Menands, NY
- Hepworth Farms; Milton, NY
- Markristo Farm; Hillsdale, NY
- Stoneledge Farm; South Cairo, NY
- Shaul Farms; Middleburgh, NY
- Taliaferro Farms; New Paltz, NY
(from Hudson Valley Harvest)
To make the whole package:
Use 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil. Place oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fully or partially thawed tomatoes to skillet and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Organic Cherry Tomatoes.
Hudson Valley Harvest Cherry Tomatoes, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hudson Valley HarvestKale, Frozen10oz$4.79/ea($7.66/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestDiced Peppers, Frozen10oz$4.79/ea($7.66/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestSummer Squash and Zucchini, Frozenapprox. 10oz$4.79/ea($7.66/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestCubed Butternut Squash, Frozen10oz$4.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestSweet Corn, Frozenapprox. 10oz$4.79/ea($7.66/lb)