DescriptionWithout Earl Whitebread, there would be no Adirondack Creamery. Paul was introduced to the deliciousness of homemade ice cream as a child while working on Earl's family farm. Earl made his sweet offerings by the heart, without a recipe, on his farm in rural Pennsylvania. From his first taste, Paul dreamed of creating his own ice cream company some day. Earl was also famous for his peanut butter fudge, which inspired our chocolate peanut butter flavor. When Earl passed away, his grandson Jan tested hundreds of combinations to uncover the secrets of Earl's peanut butter fudge. We believe what we have in this container comes close to Earl's delectable creations. (from Adirondack Creamery)Claims
- All Natural
- Contains Peanuts
- Contains Milk
- Contains Eggs
Cream, Milk, Cane Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali,) Skim Milk Powder, Egg Yolks, Peanut Butter Swirl (Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Sugar, Salt), Pure Vanilla Extract.
Produced in a facility that produces foods that contain allergens such as nuts and eggs.
Adirondack Creamery All-Natural Ice Cream, Earl's Chocolate Peanut Butter
Like That? You'll Love This.
22%Blue MarbleOrganic Ice Cream, Midnight Mint Cookie14fl oz$6.99/ea
- Adirondack CreameryAll-Natural Ice Cream, Black Raspberry16fl oz$6.49/ea($6.49/pt)
- Adirondack CreameryAll-Natural Ice Cream, Whiteface Mint Chip16fl oz$6.49/ea($6.49/pt)
- Adirondack CreameryAll-Natural Ice Cream, Vanilla16fl oz$6.49/ea($6.49/pt)
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)