DescriptionTable 87's coal fired Margherita pizzas feature a crispy crust that's slightly charred, a tangy San Marzano tomato sauce, house-made mozzarella, fresh basil, and a drizzle of olive oil. As one of the only pizza joints in Brooklyn serving coal fired pizza by the slice, Table 87's charred slices are some of the best in the city. (from Table 87)Heating Instructions
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (toaster oven or conventional oven).
2. Remove Pizza from freezer.
3. Remove Pizza from packaging.
4. Place Pizza in oven directly on a pre-heated baking pan and HEAT until the cheese starts to bubble and the desired crispiness is achieved. Recommended heating time 7-9 minutes.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk
- Contains Wheat
Tomato Sauce (Vine-Ripened, Fresh Plum Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Fresh Basil Leaf, Salt And Naturally Derived Citric Acid), High Gluten Enriched Bromated Bleached Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Milk, Rennet, Salt), Canola Oil, Eggs, Olive Oil, Basil, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Organic Malt Barley, Yeast.
Table 87 Coal Oven Margherita Pizza
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Roberta'sWood Fired Pizza, Margherita9.5oz$11.99/ea($20.19/lb)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Table 87Coal Oven Prosciutto di Parma Pizza10"$10.99/ea($18.13/lb)
- HoneydropRaw Manuka Honey Cold-Pressed Apple Ginger Honey'ade, Plastic Bottle10fl oz$6.99/ea($11.18/pt)
- Roberta'sWood-Fired Pizza, Baby Sinclair9.5oz$11.99/ea($20.19/lb)
- Table 87Coal Oven Slice, Margherita5.12oz$4.99/ea($15.59/lb)