- DescriptionTable 87's coal fired Margherita pizzas feature a crispy crust that's slightly charred, a tangy San Marzano tomato sauce, house-made mozzarella, fresh basil, and a drizzle of olive oil. As one of the only pizza joints in Brooklyn serving coal fired pizza by the slice, Table 87's charred slices are some of the best in the city. (from Table 87)Heating Instructions
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (toaster oven or conventional oven).
2. Remove Pizza from freezer.
3. Remove Pizza from packaging.
4. Place Pizza in oven directly on a pre-heated baking pan and HEAT until the cheese starts to bubble and the desired crispiness is achieved. Recommended heating time 7-9 minutes.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Tomato Sauce (Vine-Ripened, Fresh Plum Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Fresh Basil Leaf, Salt And Naturally Derived Citric Acid), High Gluten Enriched Bromated Bleached Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Milk, Rennet, Salt), Canola Oil, Eggs, Olive Oil, Basil, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Salt, Organic Malt Barley, Yeast.