- DescriptionOur coal fired Prosciutto di Parma pizzas feature a crispy crust that's slightly charred, a tangy San Marzano tomato sauce, and house-made mozzarella. Topped with Prosciutto di Parma, fresh basil, and a drizzle of olive oil. (from Table 87)Heating Instructions
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (toaster oven or conventional oven).
2. Remove Pizza from freezer.
3. Remove Pizza from packaging.
4. Place Pizza in oven directly on a pre-heated baking pan and HEAT until the cheese starts to bubble and the desired crispiness is achieved. Recommended heating time 7-9 minutes.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Tomato Sauce (Vine-Ripened, Fresh Plum Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Fresh Basil Leaf, Salt And Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Gluten Free Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Whole Grain Millet Flour, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Flour, Evaporated Cane Juice, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Guar Gum), Prosciutto, Egg, Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Milk, Rennet, Salt), Olive Oil, Basil, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Cottonseed Oil), Kosher Salt, Organic Agave Nectar Yeast.