A nutty, toothsome whole-wheat crust crisped on the grill, ladled with garlicky tomato sauce and topped off with part-skim mozzarella and rich Pecorino-Romano cheeses. Just heat up in your oven and enjoy, or adorn with your favorite toppings — from roasted red bell peppers to crumbled sweet Italian sausage. Say goodbye to your local pizza guy. Once you try this hand-crafted pie, you might not want to go back.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Grilled Whole Wheat Crust (Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Canola Oil, Salt, Honey, Brown Sugar, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides [DATEM], Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Monoglycerides, Caramel Color, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Wheat Gluten, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Iodate, Azodicarbonamide [ADA], Enzyme, Soy Oil, L-Cysteine), Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [With Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Sugar), Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes), Pecorino-Romano Cheese (Imported Pecorino-Romano Cheese [Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt], Cheese Whey Solids, Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]).