Sweet green peppers, earthy cremini mushrooms, zucchini and red onions are piled high on our nutty, crispy whole-wheat crust. Briny kalamata olives, fresh mozzarella cheese and garlicky tomato sauce finish off this supremely loaded pizza. Full of color, crunch and texture, this pizza satisfies even the staunchest carnivores.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk
Grilled Whole Wheat Crust (Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Canola Oil, Salt, Honey, Brown Sugar, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides [DATEM], Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Monoglycerides, Caramel Color, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Wheat Gluten, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Iodate, Azodicarbonamide [ADA], Enzyme, Soy Oil, L-Cysteine), Fresh Vegetables (Cremini Mushrooms, Zucchini, Red Onion, Sweet Bell Peppers), Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [With Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Sugar), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), *Kalamata Olives (In Water, Salt, Red Wine Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Pecorino-Romano Cheese (Imported Pecorino-Romano Cheese [Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt], Cheese Whey Solids, Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]). *May Contain Pits.
Item is temporarily unavailable.