Tender chunks of chicken are tossed with sweet-spicy barbecue sauce and piled high on our thin, grilled semolina crust. Topped with fresh cilantro, red onions and mozzarella, and smoked gouda cheese, this is a pizza everyone in the family will enjoy. Perfect for a cozy, casual afternoon meal or game night.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
- Contains Milk
Grilled Crust (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast), Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [With Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Sugar), BBQ Sauce (Tomato Puree [With Water, Tomato Paste], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Molasses, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Caramel Color, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Sugar, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative], Spices, Onion, Garlic, Xanthan Gum, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Green Bell Pepper Powder, FD&C Red #40), Fully Cooked Diced White Chicken Breast With Rib Meat Flavored With (Chicken Broth, Modified Corn Starch, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Natural Flavor), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), Smoked Gouda Cheese Blend (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto, Trisodium Citrate, Natural Smoke Flavor), Fresh Red Onion, Cilantro, Pecorino-Romano Cheese (Imported Pecorino-Romano Cheese [Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt], Cheese Whey Solids, Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]).