Earthy blue cheese, smoky bacon and sweet, sweet caramelized Vidalia onions come together in truly tasty fashion on a smoky, thin semolina crust crisped on the grill. When we first tasted this pizza, we thought it would pair perfectly with a crisp apple cider and lemony-dressed green salad.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Grilled Crust (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), Vidalia Onion, Bacon (Pork Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate), Gorgonzola Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Natamycin To Protect Flavor), Olive Oil, Spices (Basil, Oregano, Granulated Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper), Chopped Garlic.