Bring 4 qts. Of water to a boil, add 1 tbsp. of salt for every pound. Add frozen ravioli to boiling water, reduce heat to low simmer, stir gently. Cook uncovered for approximately 8-12 minutes or until ravioli floats. Drain well and serve.BrandSeviroli
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
Dough Mixture: Enriched Semolina Flour (Semolina Flour [Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Water, Pasteurized Whole Eggs, Beta Carotene.
Filling:Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Carrageenan), Spinach, Imported Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cows/Sheeps Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt), Salt, Garlic, Spices.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS.
Seviroli Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea