- DescriptionHeating Instructions
Artisan dining at home. Simply put, we are relentless about quality. You'll taste the Seviroli difference in every way! (from Seviroli)
Bring 4 qts. Of water to a boil, add 1 tbsp. of salt for every pound. Add frozen ravioli to boiling water, reduce heat to low simmer, stir gently. Cook uncovered for approximately 8-12 minutes or until ravioli floats. Drain well and serve.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Dough Mixture: Enriched Semolina Flour (Semolina Flour [Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Water, Pasteurized Whole Eggs, Beta Carotene.
Filling:Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Carrageenan), Spinach, Imported Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cows/Sheeps Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt), Salt, Garlic, Spices.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS.
Seviroli Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
Like That? You'll Love This.
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- SeviroliTri-Color Cheese Tortellini, Frozen14oz$3.79/ea($4.33/lb)
- SeviroliLarge Round Ravioli with Cheese13oz$3.79/ea($4.66/lb)
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- SeviroliCheese Tortellini, Frozen14oz$3.79/ea($4.33/lb)
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- Newman's OwnVodka Sauce26oz$2.69/ea($1.65/lb)
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- SeviroliMeat-Filled Tortellini, Frozen14oz$3.79/ea($4.33/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb