DescriptionThere's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.492 for $6
9%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
15%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Granny Smith Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb