DescriptionThere's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Granny Smith Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
$4.99Any 2 Organic Berries for $6
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
37%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb