DescriptionThere's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
30%Granny Smith Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $1.75/lb2 for $7
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.49/ea
11%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
19%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb