- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
$4.992 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00