- DescriptionThere's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.492 for $7.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $10.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.29/ea