- DescriptionThere's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.49/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.49/ea($3.92/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea