DescriptionThere's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Claims
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Organic Fuji Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.99/ea2 for $9
16%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocado$2.99/ea2 for $5
11%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Organic ValleyMozzarella Stringles6ct, 1oz ea$6.99/ea($18.64/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Organic Granny Smith Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$5.49/ea
- Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$4.99/lb
22%Organic Kiwifruit$1.29/ea4 for $4
- Organic Green Zucchini$2.99/lb
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$6.99/ea