- DescriptionThere's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Claims
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Organic Fuji Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.49/ea2 for $4
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/eaAny 2 Organic Berries for $11.00
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.49/ea
$5.992 for $8
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Cocktail Tomatoes for $6.00
- $1.29/ea4 for $5
$1.294 for $3.60
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea