- DescriptionThe light golden streaks of color on the outside of the Gala hint at the honey-floral taste on the inside. We think there's a touch of banana in there, too. Sweet with a medium-crisp bite, the Gala looks like a beautiful old-time fruit-stand apple. Its delicate taste gets a boost from the slightly tart skin.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- $5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5