DescriptionThe tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Origin
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectPeanut Butter Spread, Creamy, No Stir16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- SkippyCreamy Peanut Butter16.3oz$3.19/ea($3.13/lb)
- Justin'sAll-Natural Classic Peanut Butter16oz$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
37%Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.49/lb
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.49/eaabout $2.24/lb
20%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.51/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
25%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb