DescriptionThe tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Origin
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SkippyCreamy Peanut Butter16.3oz$3.19/ea($3.13/lb)
- Justin'sAll-Natural Classic Peanut Butter Spread16oz$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
37%Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 1lb$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
50%Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea2 for $3
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
34%HellerPeak Season Grapefruitapprox. 0.5lb$1.89/ea4 for $5
- Hudson ValleyGala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
28%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.49/lb