- DescriptionThe tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Origin
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb