- DescriptionThe tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Season
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.Apple Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Justin'sAll-Natural Classic Peanut Butter16oz$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Gala Apples4ct$3.49/eaabout $1.75/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea