- DescriptionExtremely crisp and dense with a fine-grained flesh, the Pink Lady apple has a pleasantly tart flavor and natural sweetness. While it's excellent for baking, this apple is also a smart choice for salads, as it tends to be resistant to browning. The attractive, bi-colored fruit is generally medium-sized and conical-shaped, making it perfect to pack for a midday snack.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Pink Lady Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $10.00
$3.992 for $5.00
- $5.48/eaabout $2.74/lb
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.49/ea($3.92/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea