These gorgeous Hass avocados are shipped to you ready to eat! Don't delay in enjoying the buttery texture and rich, slightly sweet flavor. We love to plump up burritos, sandwiches and salads with these "butter pears," but they also make a satisfying addition to health smoothies to start your day off right.Please note: Avocados are ready when the flesh yields to gentle pressure. To promote ripening, store avocados in a paper bag at room temperature. To slow ripening, store in the fridge.Claims
Firm avocados will ripen on your counter in 4 to 7 days. They'll yield to gentle squeezing when they are ready to eat. To speed ripening, place firm avocados in a paper bag and store at room temperature for 2 to 4 days.
Storing Ripe Avocados
A ripe avocado gives slightly when gently squeezed. The freshness of a ripe avocado can be preserved by storing it in the refrigerator, where it should keep for up to 5 days.
Storing Cut Avocados
To keep sliced avocado from turning brown, wrap tightly in plastic. A squirt of lemon or lime juice rubbed onto the exposed flesh before you wrap it helps too.
Organic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Eli's BreadSliced Health Bread16oz, 19 slices ea$5.99/ea($0.37/oz)
12%Driscoll'sBlackberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Garnet Yams$2.49/lb
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Rainbow Pepper Packapprox. 1.3lb$8.99/ea
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
- Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$5.99/lb
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct, approx. 0.5lb$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Organic Fuji Apples4ct$6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb