These gorgeous Hass avocados are shipped to you ready to eat! Don't delay in enjoying the buttery texture and rich, slightly sweet flavor. We love to plump up burritos, sandwiches and salads with these "butter pears," but they also make a satisfying addition to health smoothies to start your day off right.Please note: Avocados are ready when the flesh yields to gentle pressure. To promote ripening, store avocados in a paper bag at room temperature. To slow ripening, store in the fridge.Claims
Firm avocados will ripen on your counter in 4 to 7 days. They'll yield to gentle squeezing when they are ready to eat. To speed ripening, place firm avocados in a paper bag and store at room temperature for 2 to 4 days.
Storing Ripe Avocados
A ripe avocado gives slightly when gently squeezed. The freshness of a ripe avocado can be preserved by storing it in the refrigerator, where it should keep for up to 5 days.
Storing Cut Avocados
To keep sliced avocado from turning brown, wrap tightly in plastic. A squirt of lemon or lime juice rubbed onto the exposed flesh before you wrap it helps too.
Organic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat
Like That? You'll Love This.
50%Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
$7.992 for $8
16%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Organic Green Beansapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea
- Organic Lemons$1.29/ea
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
24%Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$5.99/ea