The Purple Aprium — an apricot-plum hybrid — has inherited the best parts from its ancestors. Velvety purple skin with an apricot's texture, and succulent plummy flesh with rich orange coloring and a crisp bite. We like to take a moment to admire the aprium's flower-like beauty...but we like eating it more.
Please Note: These plums arrive firm but ripe. For the best eating experience please refrigerate until you're ready to enjoy!
Family Tree Farms Purple Aprium
Like That? You'll Love This.
20%Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Heirloom Tomatoes$3.99/lb
it's backFamily Tree FarmsSummer Punch Plumcot$3.99/lb
- Sweet 2 EatYellow Nectarines$2.99/lb
- Family Tree FarmsGreat White Nectarine$3.99/lb
10%Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Small Heirloom Tomato Mixapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Pell Family FarmLocal Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$6.99/ea
it's backFamily Tree FarmsTropical Sunrise Plumcot$2.99/lb
it's backFamily Tree FarmsDapple Dandy Plumcots$2.99/lb
- Family Tree FarmsBest In Season Baby Plumcot8-10ct, approx. 1lb$4.99/ea
it's backWells Homestead AcresLocal Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
- Sweet 2 EatYellow Peaches$3.49/lb
newFamily Tree FarmsAprium15ct, approx. 2.5lb$7.99/ea