- DescriptionThese colorful, tiny 'taters are essentially just the baby versions of their larger brothers, but youth gives them thin, tasty skins and moist, creamy flesh (thus, the name "creamer"). They cook up quickly and don't need to be peeled. Perfect for a colorful, skin-on potato salad or roasted side dish.
- Explanatory Information
Tricolor Creamer Potatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Tricolor Fingerling Potatoesapprox. 28oz$5.99/ea
- Ruby Micro Potatoesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea
27%Honey Gold Micro Potatoesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
$5.492 for $8
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
37%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
10%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/eaAny 2 Cocktail Tomatoes for $9