- DescriptionThese colorful, tiny 'taters are essentially just the baby versions of their larger brothers, but youth gives them thin, tasty skins and moist, creamy flesh (thus, the name "creamer"). They cook up quickly and don't need to be peeled. Perfect for a colorful, skin-on potato salad or roasted side dish.
- Explanatory Information
Tricolor Creamer Potatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Tricolor Fingerling Potatoesapprox. 28oz$5.99/ea
9%Honey Gold Micro Potatoesapprox. 16oz$5.49/eaAny 2 Mini Potatoes for $10
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
12%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cocktail Tomatoes for $7
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
9%Ruby Micro Potatoesapprox. 16oz$5.49/eaAny 2 Mini Potatoes for $10