- DescriptionBright yellow-green with a lime tartness and a pleasant crunch, green tomatoes are the main attraction in fried green tomatoes, the famous Southern side dish. But they're not just for frying — you can pickle them, grill them, chop them up in tomato salads and salsas. Their tanginess also works well in fish or poultry sauces.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Salted Mozzarella16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
- Essex St. Cheese Co.Feta Lesbos PDO0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Spring Mixapprox. 5oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7
- ColavitaPremium Selection Extra-Virgin Olive Oil25.5fl oz$13.49/ea($8.46/pt)
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
18%Just FreshDirectLocal Ciliegini8oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Mozzarella for $6.50($6.98/lb)
- Greek Feta0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Half and Half Baby Spinach Baby Arugula5oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7
- Filippo BerioOlive Oil17fl oz (500ml)$7.69/ea($7.25/pt)
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$10.99/ea