We get excited every year when apples come into season in the Hudson Valley — they're beautiful, super fresh and raised with care on family farms.From late August through October, the Paula Red Apple is in peak form for picking, snacking and, best of all, getting turned into applesauce. The crisp, white flesh is ideal for cooking and it requires little to no sugar to make a tasty and healthy snack for everyone in the family.
USASeasonPeak Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Hudson Valley Paula Red Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.494 for $6
- $7.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea
- Driscoll'sSpecial Pick Strawberriesapprox. 14oz$5.49/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
$1.49Any 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- $7.79/eaabout $3.90/lb
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $12
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00