The idea behind Honeydrop is simple. We believe that pure, raw, whole foods are the best thing for health and well-being, which is why we add a tablespoon of superfood raw honey to our drinks.
Manuka Honey—often called nature's antibiotic—hails from the red and white trees of New Zealand. Unlike other honeys with antibacterial qualities, Manuka comes packed with methylglyox-al (MG), a powerful compound that can help you resist infections. Two cold-pressed fuji apples, one lemon, an ounce of ginger and a tablespoon of Manuka Honey later, this elixir will get you out of your knickers to take on the coming day. Good-on ya mate!
For every bottle sold a portion of the proceeds goes toward helping local beekeepers build hives and fight Colony Collapse Disorder, a disease weakening the honey bee population.(from Honeydrop)
Organic Apples, Organic Ginger, Organic Lemon, Manuka Honey
Honeydrop Raw Manuka Honey Cold-Pressed Apple Ginger Honey'ade, Plastic Bottle
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 10-15/lb$18.99/lb
- Siggi'sSkyr Icelandic-Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt, Peach5.3oz$1.99/ea($6.01/lb)
- Just FreshDirectRaw Cashews7oz$5.99/ea($13.61/lb)
- WTRMLN WTRCold-Pressed Juiced Watermelon, Plastic Bottle12fl oz$3.99/ea($5.32/pt)
- Siggi'sSkyr Icelandic-Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt, Raspberry5.3oz$1.99/ea($6.03/lb)