True to its name, the honeycrisp is sweet and crunchy with a warm, yellow interior and an attractive yellow-red streaked skin. We love this healthy treat packed in a lunch, sliced for after-school snacks or as a take-along for your anytime snacking.
USASeasonPeak Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Giant Ultra-Premium Honeycrisp Apple
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $12
- $7.79/eaabout $3.90/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$5.99/ea
$2.494 for $6
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea
- Driscoll'sSpecial Pick Strawberriesapprox. 14oz$5.49/ea
- $7.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
$1.49Any 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00
- $1.49/eaAny 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00