DescriptionThese plump green grapes are simply bursting with juice and the unmistakable flavor of cotton candy! The first wave of flavor on your palate tastes exactly like the popular carnival treat, then mellows into a soft sweetness with a hit of tart at the end. With a crisp skin and meaty flesh, these grapes make an addictive snack that kids will love.SeasonPeak Season: Summer and Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Cotton Candy Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
25%Baby Bananas, Bunch10-16ct$2.99/ea
25%Evergreen FarmLocal Korean Jumbo Pear$3.99/ea2 for $6
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
22%Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $5
31%Just FreshDirect94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$4.49/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)