- DescriptionExtremely crisp and dense with a fine-grained flesh, the Pink Lady apple has a pleasantly tart flavor and natural sweetness. While it's excellent for baking, this apple is also a smart choice for salads, as it tends to be resistant to browning. The attractive, bi-colored fruit is generally medium-sized and conical-shaped, making it perfect to pack for a midday snack.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonPeak Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Pink Lady Apples, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea
- $6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
$2.494 for $6
- Peak-Season Fruit Picks BundleServes 20-25$41.39/ea
- $7.79/eaabout $3.90/lb
$1.49Any 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00
- $1.49/eaAny 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
$3.992 for $5