- DescriptionExtremely crisp and dense with a fine-grained flesh, the Pink Lady apple has a pleasantly tart flavor and natural sweetness. While it's excellent for baking, this apple is also a smart choice for salads, as it tends to be resistant to browning. The attractive, bi-colored fruit is generally medium-sized and conical-shaped, making it perfect to pack for a midday snack.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
- Explanatory Information
Pink Lady Apples, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Late JulyGluten-Free Clásico Tortilla Chips, Jalapeño Lime, Case24ct, 1.5oz ea$24.99/ea($11.11/lb)
- Mrs. Thinster'sCookie Thins, Toasted Coconut8ct, 1.5oz ea$13.49/ea($17.99/lb)
- Stacy'sPita Chips, Parmesan Garlic and Herb, Case24ct, 1.5oz$21.99/ea($9.77/lb)
47%Honest TeaOrganic Pomegranate Blue Flavored Herbal Tea, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$11.99/cs
- Health WarriorChia Bars, Banana Nut15ct, 1oz ea$22.99/ea($24.20/lb)
- Navel Oranges, Case48-56ct$69.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectRoasted Salted Cashews5lb$45.99/ea($9.20/lb)
- Yellow Bananas, Case80-100ct, approx. 40lb$26.99/ea