The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
Peak Season: All Year
Like That? You'll Love This.
9%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
20%Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Organic Gala Applesapprox. 3lb bag$6.99/eaabout $2.33/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
22%Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$6.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.29/ea($0.36/ct)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7/ea
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
9%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$8.99/lb