The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
Peak Season: All Year
San Pellegrino Momenti Italian Sparkling Drink, Melograno & Ribes (Pomegranate & Blackcurrant), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
10%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 15oz$6.99/ea
46%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4
16%Organic Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 4 Organic Pears for $5
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea