The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
Peak Season: All Year
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.48/eaabout $2.74/lb
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.99/ea
- $5.58/eaabout $2.79/lb
- Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea2 for $2.50
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 35+$59.49/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Sumo Tangerine, Box6-7ct, approx. 5lb$17.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Gala Apples, Case18-22ct$29.99/ea
- Peak-Season Fruit Picks BundleServes 20-25$41.39/ea