The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
Peak Season: All Year
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
46%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Gala Applesapprox. 3lb bag$6.99/eaabout $2.33/lb
- Organic Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
16%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$5.29/ea
$5.992 for $10
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$9.99/ea