The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
Peak Season: All Year
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Frozen Fruit, Blueberries10oz$4.29/ea($6.81/lb)
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Vermont Bread CompanyOrganic Soft Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.99/ea($3.33/lb)
- Organic Gala Applesapprox. 3lb bag$6.99/eaabout $2.33/lb
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
16%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea4 for $5
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 15oz$6.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)