The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
San Pellegrino Momenti Italian Sparkling Drink, Melograno & Ribes (Pomegranate & Blackcurrant), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.49/ea
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
- Organic Gala Applesapprox. 3lb bag$6.99/eaabout $2.33/lb
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)