The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Gala Applesapprox. 3lb bag$6.99/eaabout $2.33/lb
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
9%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb
37%Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $10
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 15oz$6.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)