The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
San Pellegrino Momenti Italian Sparkling Drink, Melograno & Ribes (Pomegranate & Blackcurrant), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
16%Organic Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 4 Organic Pears for $5
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
10%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea