The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 18oz$14.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$8.99/ea
- Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea