Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.Peak Season: Summer and Fall
- More Information
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
- Explanatory Information
Red Seedless Grapes, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Just FreshDirectFresh-Squeezed Orange Juice, Plastic Bottles9ct, 64fl oz ea$48.49/cs
11%FageTOTAL 2% Greek Yogurt with Peach12ct, 5.3oz ea$17.99/cs
- Gala Apples, Case18-22ct$29.99/ea
- RainierMixed Apples and Pears, Caseapprox 100ct$79.99/ea
21%Raspberries, Case12ct, approx. 6oz ea$37.79/cs
- Honeycrisp Apples, Case50-56ct$99.99/ea
- Strawberries, Case8ct, approx. 16oz ea$39.89/cs
10%Just FreshDirectWhole Milk, Cartons6ct, 1/2 gallon ea$14.49/box
21%Blackberries, Case12ct, approx. 6oz ea$37.79/cs
- TostitosBite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips, Case7ct, 13oz ea$27.93/cs($4.91/lb)
- Green Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$69.99/ea
8%Just FreshDirectOrganic Fat Free Milk, Cartons6ct, 1/2 gallon ea$21.99/cs