Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.Peak Season: Summer and Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Red Seedless Grapes, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Honeycrisp Apples, Case50-56ct$99.99/ea
10%Just FreshDirectFresh-Squeezed Orange Juice, Plastic Bottles9ct, 64fl oz ea$48.49/cs
- Peaches, Case40-50ct$59.99/ea
21%Blackberries, Case12ct, approx. 6oz ea$37.79/cs
- Strawberries, Case8ct, approx. 16oz ea$39.89/cs
21%Raspberries, Case12ct, approx. 6oz ea$37.79/cs
- Green Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$59.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas, Case80-100ct, approx. 40lb$26.99/ea
8%Just FreshDirectOrganic Fat Free Milk, Cartons6ct, 1/2 gallon ea$21.99/cs
- RainierMixed Apples and Pears, Caseapprox 100ct$79.99/ea
9%Just FreshDirect1% Lowfat Milk, Cartons6ct, 1/2 gallon ea$12.99/cs
- Clementines, Case100-120ct$64.99/ea