Juicy and snappy, with a beautiful balance of sweet and tart. This is the grape that all others are compared to. Rinse and eat them right off the vine for a healthy, refreshing snack any time of day. Freeze them in summer and toss them in drinks!Peak Season: Summer and Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Green Seedless Grapes, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
21%Blackberries, Case12ct, approx. 6oz ea$37.79/cs
- Nectarines, Case40-50ct$59.99/ea
- Honeycrisp Apples, Case50-56ct$99.99/ea
10%Tuscan Dairy FarmsDairy Pure Fat Free Milk, Plastic Bottles1 quart, 16ct$21.49/cs
- RainierMixed Apples and Pears, Caseapprox 100ct$79.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$59.99/ea
- Strawberries, Case8ct, approx. 16oz ea$39.89/cs
- Clementines, Case100-120ct$64.99/ea
- Peaches, Case40-50ct$59.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas, Case80-100ct, approx. 40lb$26.99/ea
9%Just FreshDirectWhole Milk, Cartons6ct, 1/2 gallon ea$12.99/cs
5%Quaker25% Less Sugar Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip, Case96ct, 0.84oz ea$45.49/cs