DescriptionThe banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
Baby Bananas, Bunch
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Long Wind FarmsOrganic Mixed Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$6.99/ea
- Blueberriesapprox. 11oz$4.99/ea
25%DulcineaPureHeart Baby Seedless Watermelonapprox. 3lb$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
33%Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
$5.992 for $8
39%Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $3
25%Evergreen FarmLocal Korean Jumbo Pear$3.99/ea2 for $6