DescriptionVelvet skin, juicy flesh, and a subtle, deeply sweet taste with almond overtones. The skin is tender and tart, with just a little bit of downy fuzz. This fruit is all about flavor and juice. Apricots have a slightly firm texture that holds up well when cooked. Even better, their flavor intensifies when heated. Poach them, grill them, bake them, or add them to cakes, quick breads, or muffins. Or just eat them.Claims
Plan ahead! Our apricots arrive firm. They'll soften in 3-5 days at room temperature, or you can speed up the process to 1-2 days by storing them in our complimentary fruit ripening bag. When your apricots yield to gentle pressure, they're ready.
Peak Season: Summer
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
it's backDivine FlavorOrganic Baby Peach10-12ct, approx. 2lb$7.99/ea
- Organic Baby Bok Choyapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
30%Ark FoodsMixed Heirloom Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Family Tree FarmsOrganic Jumbo Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$9.99/ea
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$5.49/ea
- Sweet 2 EatOrganic Yellow Peaches$4.99/lb
- Organic Yellow Nectarines$3.99/lb
40%Organic Ataulfo Mango Pack2ct$4.99/ea2 for $6
- Hudson ValleyLocal Beefsteak Tomatoes$3.99/lb
it's backOrganic Nectarines7ct, approx. 2.5lb$8.99/ea
- Organic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea