You have to respect a fruit with the power to change the seasons. The sweet, full flavor of a ripe peach insists that it's summer, even if it's February and you're stranded in Greenland. Everything about the eating experience the enticing smell, the juicy flesh, even the downy fuzz makes you understand what "peachy" really means.
Plan ahead! Our peaches arrive firm. They'll soften in 3-5 days at room temperature, or you can speed up the process to 2-3 days by storing them in our complimentary fruit ripening bag. When your peaches yield to gentle pressure, they're ready.
Like That? You'll Love This.
23%Organic Seedless Watermelonapprox. 8-12lb$9.99/ea
12%Organic Nectarines7ct, approx. 2.5lb$6.99/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
it's backLancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Green Beansapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Red Cherries$7.99/lb
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Mixed Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$5.99/ea
20%Family Tree FarmsPeach Pie Yellow Heirloom Peaches3-4ct, approx. 14oz$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
20%Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Garden Gem Tomatoapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8
it's backHepworth FarmsLocal Organic Scallionsapprox. 6oz$1.99/ea