You have to respect a fruit with the power to change the seasons. The sweet, full flavor of a ripe peach insists that it's summer, even if it's February and you're stranded in Greenland. Everything about the eating experience the enticing smell, the juicy flesh, even the downy fuzz makes you understand what "peachy" really means.
Plan ahead! Our peaches arrive firm. They'll soften in 3-5 days at room temperature, or you can speed up the process to 2-3 days by storing them in our complimentary fruit ripening bag. When your peaches yield to gentle pressure, they're ready.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Garden Gem Tomatoapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
40%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/eaAny 2 Organic Berries for $6
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
11%Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.39/ea
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Green Zucchini$2.99/lb
33%Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Seedless Watermelonapprox. 8-12lb$12.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
26%Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Bi-Color Cornapprox. 0.5lb$1.69/ea4 for $5
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Scallionsapprox. 6oz$1.99/ea
- Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit Co.Fruit Pops, Blueberry4ct, 2.5fl oz ea$4.99/ea($7.98/pt)
40%Family Tree FarmsBest In Season Baby Plumcot8-10ct, approx. 1lb$2.99/ea