Medium-crisp and sweet with a tart tang, this aromatic apple grows particularly well in New York's cool climate. You'll find the McIntosh is an all-purpose, all-American apple, just right for fresh eating, salads and slicing. They cook down quickly, so they're terrific for applesauce and pies, too.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
Peak Season: Fall
Organic McIntosh Apples
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
9%Savor Fresh FarmsOrganic Sugar Kiss Melon$5.49/ea2 for $10
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
newRed Jacket OrchardsMcIntosh Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.41/lb
- Tommy Atkins Mango$2.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$8.99/ea
- Pell Family FarmLocal Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$6.99/ea
43%Sweet 2 EatYellow Peaches$1.99/lb
- Honeydew Melon$4.99/ea
12%Red Jacket OrchardsHoneycrisp Apples4ct$6.99/ea
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb