- DescriptionThe tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Season
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.Peak Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Granny Smith Apples, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
$2.494 for $6
- Driscoll'sSpecial Pick Strawberriesapprox. 14oz$5.49/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea
$1.49Any 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00
- $7.79/eaabout $3.90/lb
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $12
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$5.99/ea