- DescriptionThe light golden streaks of color on the outside of the Gala hint at the honey-floral taste on the inside. We think there's a touch of banana in there, too. Sweet with a medium-crisp bite, the Gala looks like a beautiful old-time fruit-stand apple. Its delicate taste gets a boost from the slightly tart skin.Claims
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
Peak Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Gala Apples, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.99Any 2 Persimmons for $4.00
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
- Family Tree FarmsSatsuma Mandarinsapprox. 3lb pk$7.99/ea
$12.992 for $15.00
- Family Tree FarmsSatsuma Mandarins, Caseapprox. 80-100ct$79.99/ea
- Meyer Lemonsapprox. 1lb, 4-6 per bag$3.99/ea
- $6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.29/ea
$6.992 for $12.00
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb