- DescriptionThe light golden streaks of color on the outside of the Gala hint at the honey-floral taste on the inside. We think there's a touch of banana in there, too. Sweet with a medium-crisp bite, the Gala looks like a beautiful old-time fruit-stand apple. Its delicate taste gets a boost from the slightly tart skin.Claims
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
Peak Season: Fall
- Explanatory Information
Gala Apples, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
$4.992 for $5
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea
$1.495 for $4
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Sumo Tangerine, Box6-7ct, approx. 5lb$16.99/ea
- $7.79/eaabout $3.90/lb