With its tender, fine-grained flesh, mild pineapple tang, and slightly grainy texture, the Bartlett is one of our favorite fruits. It's the ultimate summer pear. When its speckled green skin turns to yellow, this juicy pear is ripe and ready to eat. Though Bartletts can be cooked, we think their soft texture and outstanding flavor are best enjoyed when you bite into one fresh-picked.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 1% Lowfat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
16%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea4 for $5
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large White Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
22%Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.492 for $7
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Clementines15-20ct, approx. 3lb bag$6.99/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Baby Avocados6ct$4.99/ea