With its tender, fine-grained flesh, mild pineapple tang, and slightly grainy texture, the Bartlett is one of our favorite fruits. It's the ultimate summer pear. When its speckled green skin turns to yellow, this juicy pear is ripe and ready to eat. Though Bartletts can be cooked, we think their soft texture and outstanding flavor are best enjoyed when you bite into one fresh-picked.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
22%Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $5
22%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $5
33%Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $8
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
10%Baby Avocados6ct$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea