With its tender, fine-grained flesh, mild pineapple tang, and slightly grainy texture, the Bartlett is one of our favorite fruits. It's the ultimate summer pear. When its speckled green skin turns to yellow, this juicy pear is ripe and ready to eat. Though Bartletts can be cooked, we think their soft texture and outstanding flavor are best enjoyed when you bite into one fresh-picked.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Sixty SouthFarm-Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet$11.99/lb
19%Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
25%Baby Avocados6ct$3.99/ea2 for $6
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Envy Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
12%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- SnapDragon Applesapprox. 2lb bag$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHalf & Half1 quart$3.69/ea($1.84/pt)