With its tender, fine-grained flesh, mild pineapple tang, and slightly grainy texture, the Bartlett is one of our favorite fruits. It's the ultimate summer pear. When its speckled green skin turns to yellow, this juicy pear is ripe and ready to eat. Though Bartletts can be cooked, we think their soft texture and outstanding flavor are best enjoyed when you bite into one fresh-picked.
Like That? You'll Love This.
33%Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $12
- Clementines15-20ct, approx. 3lb bag$6.99/ea
16%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea4 for $5
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Sixty SouthFarm-Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet$11.99/lb
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc