With its tender, fine-grained flesh, mild pineapple tang, and slightly grainy texture, the Bartlett is one of our favorite fruits. It's the ultimate summer pear. When its speckled green skin turns to yellow, this juicy pear is ripe and ready to eat. Though Bartletts can be cooked, we think their soft texture and outstanding flavor are best enjoyed when you bite into one fresh-picked.
Like That? You'll Love This.
6%Clementines15-20ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea2 for $15
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.49/ea
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$8.99/ea
25%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)