With its tender, fine-grained flesh, mild pineapple tang, and slightly grainy texture, the Bartlett is one of our favorite fruits. It's the ultimate summer pear. When its speckled green skin turns to yellow, this juicy pear is ripe and ready to eat. Though Bartletts can be cooked, we think their soft texture and outstanding flavor are best enjoyed when you bite into one fresh-picked.
Organic Bartlett Pear
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
40%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
$4.99Any 2 Organic Berries for $6
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Chicken Tenders10-12ct$8.99/lb
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$9.99/ea
22%Just FreshDirectOrganic 94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$6.99/lb