A hint of cloves and tart pineapple. Juicy as a honeydew. This all-purpose pear holds up well when cooked, but it's just as good right off the tree. The buttery texture does justice to its full French name, Beurre d'Anjou (meaning butter from the rich French dairy region of Anjou).
Organic Danjou Pear
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Interrupción Fair TradeInterrupcion Fair Trade Organic Mango$2.99/ea
- Organic Pink Lady Applesapprox. 3lb bag$6.99/eaabout $2.33/lb
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
46%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
22%Organic Cara Cara Orange$2.59/eaAny 3 Organic Citrus for $6
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
27%Just FreshDirectOrganic 94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$6.99/lb
$8.99$6.50/lb for 2lb or more
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea